US-PA-Phila. Software QA
Author Message
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA

QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)
Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
(215)387-3653.

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA

Quote:

>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

>Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
>located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
>executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
>Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
>Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
>documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
>statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
>Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
>basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)
>Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
>Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
>Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
>verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

>Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
>(215)387-3653.

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA
Quote:

>>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

>>Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
>>located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
>>executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
>>Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
>>Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
>>documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
>>statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
>>Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
>>basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)

>>Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
>>Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
>>Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
>>verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

>>Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
>>(215)387-3653.

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA
Quote:

>>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

>>Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
>>located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
>>executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
>>Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
>>Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
>>documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
>>statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
>>Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
>>basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)

>>Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
>>Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
>>Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
>>verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

>>Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
>>(215)387-3653.

Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA
Quote:

>>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

>>Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
>>located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
>>executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
>>Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
>>Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
>>documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
>>statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
>>Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
>>basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)

>>Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
>>Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
>>Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
>>verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

>>Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
>>(215)387-3653.

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA
Quote:

>>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

>>Strategic Management Group, Inc. (SMG), a dynamic management consulting firm
>>located in Philadelphia, PA is seeking two entry level individuals to test
>>executive development simulations and interactive multimedia software.
>>Responsibilities of the position will also include: developing Quality
>>Assurance procedures; conducting quality assurance reviews of project
>>documentation and courseware; performing project audits; and collecting
>>statistical data on projects for analysis .  The requirements are: BS in
>>Computer Science or Operations Management ideally including the completion of
>>basic business courses; excellent working knowledge of MS-DOS(r), Microsoft(r)

>>Windows(r) Version 3.1, and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95; and a knowledge of C,
>>Visual Basic, multimedia authoring packages, and presentation software (e.g.,
>>Microsoft(r) Word, Microsoft(r) PowerPoint, and HTML Scripting).  Strong
>>verbal and written communication skills are a must.  Interested applicants

>>Resources, SMG, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104, or fax resumes to
>>(215)387-3653.

Tue, 02 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-PA-Phila. Software QA

Quote:

> Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.visual.misc,comp.multimedia,comp.lang.basic.misc,
> misc.jobs.offered

[snip rest of header]

Quote:

> >>QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

[snip]
You've posted this five times in five days to three newsgroups where it
should have appeared once, if at all. I'll let you work out which groups.
[Hint - they don't have .jobs. in their name]
Please get your act together before you annoy someone less tolerant than
myself.
[Cc'd to poster, follow-up set]
Cheers,
--
Douggie
<http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/2124/>

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-PA-Phila. Software QA

2. US-MD-PA-VA-DC-Columbia,Md-QA Engineer

3. Visual Basic - Fort Washhington (Phila) Pa, USA

4. Visual Basic - Fort Washigton (Phila) PA

5. US-NV ** Need testing QA Lead ASAP *** PAYS$$$!!! ****

6. US-PA-NJ-(609)-Full-time Basic Programmer So Jersey - 4 openings

7. US-PA-NJ-(609)-Full-time Basic Programmer So Jersey - 4 openings

8. US-PA-NJ-Full-time BASIC Programmer So Jersey - four openings

9. US-PA-NJ-Full-time Basic Programmer So Jersey - four openings

10. US-NJ-NY-PA Hot requirements as of 12/08/97

11. \\\** VB/POWERBUILDER & JAVA Developers - US/PA/NJ **///

12. \\\** VB/POWERBUILDER & JAVA Developers - US/PA/NJ **///