WMF zooming & Hotspots
Author Message
 WMF zooming & Hotspots

Hi,

I want to know if there is some functionnalty in VB5 or a Win95 API to
zoom/unzoom WMF file pixtures in the 'picture-object'. If affirmative, the
is there someone out whocan provide me the basic code for doiing this.

2. is I have to retrieve information out of pictur elements from this wmf
files, means that by dragging the mouse over some region, I need to have
the information under the mouse cursor displayed as tooltip-text f.e. and
copy this information by click in a given file list.
Also for this I would need some help/ who to /or basic code.

Thanks for any goog idea, suggestion.

Romain.

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WMF zoom & Hotspots

2. WMF picture zoom

3. .WMF Zooming question

4. Zooming in on a WMF

5. WMF Picture box ZOOM

6. Multimedia, hotspots, context sensivity & VB

7. hotspot & text

8. LPT addressing & Copying in wmf format

9. VB 4.0 (16 bit) Zoom In-Zoom Out

10. Zoom IN and Zoom out

11. Rotate image and Zoom in or Zoom out

12. Picture zoom-in and zoom-out