A votre 'SOS ASM', monsieur !..
Author Message
 A votre 'SOS ASM', monsieur !..

Quote:
>>...program. What i would like to know?
>> 3 - In qb arguments what is the meaning of BYVAL... SEG...
>> ie DECLARE SUB VIPSETUP(BYVAL VIPLINE%, BYVAL VIPFIELD%, SEG VIPBUFFER%)

   If you are using QBX x.y, look in your on-line help. I enclose quotations
 from it [section CALLS Non-Basic].

_________
   BYVAL - Passes the argument by value rather than by reference
 (the default is by reference). BYVAL cannot be used if the argument is
 an array.

   SEG - Passes the argument as a segmented (far) address. SEG cannot be
 used if the argument is an array.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--
 Uzulo

Mon, 21 Jul 1997 23:32:06 GMT

1. Votre science m'interesse !!!

2. SOS...SOS.....SOS.....SOS.....

3. SOS ASM

4. ` Please, needed help with ASM registers '

5. ASM AND DLL'S

6. SOS: method 'showSave' of object 'ICommonDialog' failed

7. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

8. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

9. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

10. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

11. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS