QBASIC to QuickBASIC
Author Message
 QBASIC to QuickBASIC

I'm writing a program in QBASIC at home.  I would like to compile
this program in QuickBASIC 4.5 at school as soon as I go back, so
I need to know a few things:

What are the major differences between QBASIC and QuickBASIC?
Do the COMMON and CHAIN commands still work?
Do I need to pre-define all of the variables?

any other misc. stuff

Thanx a million.

White Flame

Sun, 18 Aug 1996 04:27:25 GMT
 QBASIC to QuickBASIC
 Qbasic lists the major differences in the help sub-system that should
 answer some of your questions...

 Regards,

 Craig

Sun, 18 Aug 1996 16:57:30 GMT

1. qbasic or quickbasic?

2. Qbasic and QuickBasic

3. What is the difference between Qbasic and quickbasic

4. The most QBasic and QuickBasic files on the Internet

5. Qbasic vs QUICKBasic

6. How show .gifs in QBasic or QuickBasic?

7. My good Qbasic and Quickbasic page is up!! Check it out!

8. A good Qbasic&QuickBasic site is now up!!

9. QBasic/QuickBasic IRC channel

10. TCP/IP in Qbasic\Quickbasic

11. History of QuickBasic, QBasic, PDS, VB and VB DOS

12. command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic