Mesh generation
Author Message
 Mesh generation

Could anyone tell me if there is a mesh program in Qbasic, please?

Pat

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mesh generation

Quote:

>Could anyone tell me if there is a mesh program in Qbasic, please?
>Pat

A mesh for what exactly - 3d graphics, physics,
engineering etc etc etc

TTfn,

Craig Wright___

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mesh generation

I am interested in a QBasic program for triangular mesh (3D Graphics).
Pat

Quote:
> A mesh for what exactly - 3d graphics, physics,
> engineering etc etc etc

> TTfn,

> Craig Wright___

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mesh Names or Mesh Subset Names

2. Mesh Picking, Boned Animation, Faked Meshes

3. Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes

4. Shaded Mesh over VB5 forms?

5. How to get the W component from a Mesh

6. Rotate A Mesh : Precudure

7. Transform Vector or Mesh(Not addressed here)

8. resizing mesh's Vertex buffer

9. Moving mesh?

10. Create mesh DX9 question, Lighting.VB example

11. Does anyone have a cooridnate display mesh?

12. Skin mesh/renderskins problem, geforce?