MS QuickBasic problem
Author Message
 MS QuickBasic problem

I have developed a MicroSoft QuickBasic program used for renaming files.  When Irun the program from the QuickBasic shell/editor, the program functions
correctly, but when I create an stand-alone executable, it doesn't function
right.  The part of the program that doesn't function right is a check-point, soit doesn't handle the file renaming appropriately when this check-point is true.

The version of QuickBasic I am using is 4.5

LaRae Davidson
University of Colorado

Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS-Quickbasic numeric range problem

2. DeBug MS QuickBasic 4.5 Compiled Code ??

3. MS-QuickBasic 4.5 question

4. MS QuickBasic and HP 870C Printer

5. Decompiler for MS QuickBasic

6. ***** HELP !!! Call MS FORTRAN (5.1) from QuickBASIC *****

7. Can MS QuickBASIC use ":"

8. ***** HELP !!! Call MS FORTRAN from QuickBASIC *****

9. converting quickbasic code to ascii, or vb, or anything besides quickbasic

10. Ms Excel and Ms Access Problem

11. Problems with installing MS Word8.0 and MS Excel 8.0 Object library

12. Export to MS Word & MS Excel problems