This is not comp.lang.helpmewithvisualbasic!
Author Message
 This is not comp.lang.helpmewithvisualbasic!

Quote:

>People needing help with the visual or windows aspect of
>Visual Basic should go to comp.lang.basic.visual.misc.
>Not trying to be bossy but that's your best bet for help.

You're far from being bossy :)  and you're probably wasting your
time as they seem to be illiterate simpletons with little or no
regard for Usenet :(

If I see another DBgrid post I'm gonna scream...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. comp.lang.basic.visual.3rdparty,comp.lang.basic.visual.database,comp., lang.basic.visual.misc

2. comp.infosystems.www.authoring.misc, comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html, comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi, comp.infosystems.www.browsers.ms-windows

3. comp.lang.basic.VB3 and comp.lang.basic.VB4

4. RFD: comp.lang.basic.visual.{16bit,32bit,internet}

5. Introducing MoneyedMail to comp.lang.basic.visual.database

6. Links Related To comp.lang.basic.visual.database - FREE ACCESS 0228

7. Links Related To comp.lang.basic.visual.database - FREE ACCESS 0226

8. Links Related To comp.lang.basic.visual.database - FREE ACCESS

9. Links Related To comp.lang.basic.visual.database - FREE ACCESS

10. comp.lang.basic.visual.database

11. comp.lang.basic.visual.database

12. comp.lang.basic.visual.misc.newbie