visual basic and the design of icons
Author Message
 visual basic and the design of icons

have just started to program in Visual Basic and was wondering how to go
about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

thanks
jeremy

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:21:25 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons
have just started to program in visual basic and was wondering how to go
about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

thanks
jeremy

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:21:25 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons
have just started to program in visual basic and was wondering how to go
about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

thanks
jeremy

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:26:08 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons
Hi Jeremy.

I use Axialis Icons to create mine. You can get it from
http://www.axialis.com

Hope this helps
Dave

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:56:46 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons
Imagedit.exe is supposed to be shipped with VB6

Have a look at :-
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/technet/samples/ps/win98/reskit/desk...

Here is a link to a free alternative :

A Google for:  imagedit.exe
comes up with quite a lot ...

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:21:25 +0100, "Jeremy Watts"

Quote:

>have just started to program in visual basic and was wondering how to go
>about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
>to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

>thanks
>jeremy

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:09:49 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons

Quote:

>Imagedit.exe is supposed to be shipped with VB6

>Have a look at :-
>ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/technet/samples/ps/win98/reskit/desk...

>Here is a link to a free alternative :
>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,4016,00.asp

Not really free anymore - you have to purchase a subscription to the utility
library in order to download :-(

Quote:

>A Google for:  imagedit.exe
>comes up with quite a lot ...

>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:21:25 +0100, "Jeremy Watts"

>>have just started to program in visual basic and was wondering how to go
>>about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
>>to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

>>thanks
>>jeremy

More about me: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/
VB3 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vbsource.html
VB6 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vb6source.html
VB6 - MySQL how to: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/mysql.html
My newest language - NSBasic for the Palm PDA: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/nsbsource.html
Drivers for Pablo graphics tablet and JamCam cameras: http://home.earthlink.net/~mwbt/
johnecarter atat mindspring dotdot com. Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:14:13 GMT
 visual basic and the design of icons

Quote:

>>Imagedit.exe is supposed to be shipped with VB6

>>Have a look at :-
>>ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/technet/samples/ps/win98/reskit/desk...

>>Here is a link to a free alternative :
>>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,4016,00.asp

>Not really free anymore - you have to purchase a subscription to the utility
>library in order to download :-(

That is a bit tacky
However I found this ....
(Maybe Neil J. Rubenking is not so fond of PC Magazine)

http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/program.asp?program_id=135

Quote:

>>A Google for:  imagedit.exe
>>comes up with quite a lot ...

>>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:21:25 +0100, "Jeremy Watts"

>>>have just started to program in visual basic and was wondering how to go
>>>about the design of icons.  are there packages available that will allow you
>>>to design your own icon or can you simply use standard graphics packages?>

>>>thanks
>>>jeremy

>More about me: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/
>VB3 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vbsource.html
>VB6 source code: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/vb6source.html
>VB6 - MySQL how to: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/mysql.html
>My newest language - NSBasic for the Palm PDA: http://thelabwiz.home.mindspring.com/nsbsource.html
>Drivers for Pablo graphics tablet and JamCam cameras: http://home.earthlink.net/~mwbt/
>johnecarter atat mindspring dotdot com. Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:45:15 GMT

1. Access opening Excel sheet in visual basic design mode

2. Visual Basic design problem

3. Urgent help - Error while opening Form design view on MS Visual Basic.Net

4. report scheduling design in visual basic

5. Visual Basic and software Design/Efficiency

6. Extended Database Design and Visual Basic 3/4

7. Applying the GOF Design Patterns In Visual Basic

8. Visual Basic Design Methodolgies???

9. Visual Basic Database design

10. Extended Database Design - Visual Basic 3/4

11. New Visual Basic Game Design

12. Please Test this (Visual Basic Design Flaw)