Record sound in QBasic....
Author Message
 Record sound in QBasic....

I am in need of a program to record sound using the Sound Blaster in
QBasic. Something around 4000 to 8000 KHz would be nice to keep file size
down. I also need the sound in WAV format. That is not a problem, and there
are many programs around that do that. The problem is, I need it to sense 3
seconds of silence, stop recording, then close the file. So far I have
found nothing like that. If anyone has such a program, or would be nice
enough to whip one up for me, please email it to me at

Thanks..

--

-----

Aaron Cake
London Ont.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cake/index.html

------

"I hear something familiar on the wind tonight. A lonely woman's cry for
justice, from beyond death. And what justice is sweeter then that exacted
by those who have been wronged? Why law more perfect then that exercise by
an advocate who moves swiftly, and with resolve? Only you who've practiced
it know what I'm talking about. A man that studyith revenge keeps his own
wounds green."
         -Lucien LaCroix

$50.00 charge applies to all unsolicited commercial email.

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

2. Sound Controls recording / reversing sounds from within VB

3. QBasic SOUND statement

4. Sound Card Game Space Invaders For QBasic!

5. Sound Card program in QBasic for you.

6. Sound Card & CPU Detection in QBasic

7. I need a music command besides play and sound for QBASIC

8. SOUND effects in Qbasic??

9. Sound Blaster support in QBasic 4.0 - 7.1

10. Need help accessing A Sound Blaster compatible from Qbasic

11. Sound in QBasic - can 2 tones be mixed

12. Sound Blaster support in QBasic 4.0 - 7.1