Qbasic 4.5 Help
Author Message
 Qbasic 4.5 Help

 Hey out there, looked through MASSIVE CD's and couldn't find a example
of what I need. I need to know how to create a SUB in QBasic 4.5 that
can be accesed without the "CALL" function.

 Example:

   CALL GetConfig ("ABYSS SOFTWARE")

 needs to be

   GetConfig ("Abyss Software")

Please help me if you can. My address is

      - Seargent Pepper

Thu, 09 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic 4.5 Help
I don't know if QB45 is any different that QBasic 1.1 (SUB wise); try
saving the program (or manually adding DECLARE SUBs).

Thu, 09 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic 4.5 Help

 > of what I need. I need to know how to create a SUB in QBasic 4.5 that
 > can be accesed without the "CALL" function.

 > CALL GetConfig ("ABYSS SOFTWARE")
 > needs to be
 > GetConfig ("Abyss Software")

 > Please help me if you can.

Simple, loose the parenthesis, IE
 GetConfig "Abyss Software"

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Qbasic 4.5 Help

Quote:
(SEARGENT PEPPER) writes:
> Hey out there, looked through MASSIVE CD's and couldn't find a example
>of what I need. I need to know how to create a SUB in QBasic 4.5 that
>can be accesed without the "CALL" function.

> Example:

>   CALL GetConfig ("ABYSS SOFTWARE")

> needs to be

>   GetConfig ("Abyss Software")

How 'bout if you just did:

  GetConfig "Abyss Software"

Take out the parenthesis and it works without CALL. Weird, huh?

Quote:
>Please help me if you can. My address is

Pardon me?

-Mark

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. QBAsic 4.5 Help Files

2. Help Help Help i need to learn how to do fades in qbasic 4.5

3. Qbasic 4.5 vs Qbasic 7.1PDS

4. Looking on information for Qbasic and Qbasic 4.5!

5. REQ: Can sombody post or help me find a QBASIC 4.5 modem program

6. Modem Help for QBasic 4.5

7. Qbasic 4.5: Get Filename from Directory

8. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

9. QBasic 4.5

10. QBasic 4.5 Subs

11. QBasic 4.5

12. QBasic 4.5 LIBS