QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)
Author Message
 QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)

Youch - I didn't know it was blooming illegal! Safe to say I used the kill
command to wipe it (then the windows del thingy!)

You guys are vultures!

--
A. Stevenson
(c) Cardflourishes 2000

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)
On Mon, 1 May 2000 22:58:22 +0100, "Card Flourishes Admin"

Quote:

>Youch - I didn't know it was blooming illegal! Safe to say I used the kill
>command to wipe it (then the windows del thingy!)

>You guys are vultures!

Wait just one minute here!!!! "VULTURES", I don't think so.... Those foul fowl
feed on carrion and it seems you're still alive so, PLEASE, use something
appropriate like, vampires, leaches, {*filter*}s, etc.

We have our standards around here!

<grin>

--
   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)

Quote:
> Youch - I didn't know it was blooming illegal! Safe to say I used the kill
> command to wipe it (then the windows del thingy!)

> You guys are vultures!

Would you like a LEGAL copy of QuickBASIC 4.5 to use?
(Hmmm...I kinda like being a vulture...make good use of that which find
impossible....kinda cool if you ask me :-P

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 QB 7.1 (sorry - PDS 7.1)
Nope - BASIC sucks, except for using in STAMPs, learn C++ instead!! ARGGG!

--
A. Stevenson
(c) Cardflourishes 2000

Quote:
> > Youch - I didn't know it was blooming illegal! Safe to say I used the
kill
> > command to wipe it (then the windows del thingy!)

> > You guys are vultures!

> Would you like a LEGAL copy of QuickBASIC 4.5 to use?
> (Hmmm...I kinda like being a vulture...make good use of that which find
> impossible....kinda cool if you ask me :-P

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Year2K Compliance of Microsoft Basic PDS 7.1 and Consulting Firms specializing in Y2K and PDS 7.1

2. DLLs in QB 7.1 PDS

3. command line arguments in QB 7.1 PDS

4. QB 4.5/Basic PDS 7.1/Visual Basic Consultants Available

5. QB 4.5/Basic PDS 7.1/Visual Basic Consultants Available

6. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

7. PDS 7.1 to PowerBasic

8. PDS 7.1 date validation

9. MS PDS 7.1 and ProBas 5.6