How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise
Author Message
 How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

I have a form with one 3dPanel and I want to move it around when the
3dpanel is clicked.  I can't get it to work.  I can do it in 16 bit
with release capture and sendmessage but I just can't get it to work
in 32-bit.  Any help would be appriciated.

Sat, 28 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

I have a form with one 3dPanel and I want to move it around when the
3dpanel is clicked.  I can't get it to work.  I can do it in 16 bit
with release capture and sendmessage but I just can't get it to work
in 32-bit.  Any help would be appriciated.

Sat, 28 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

I don't have a clue.  You should be in the VB forum, not QBASIC.  I
think it is the other entry in the comp.lang.basic newsgroup

Wed, 02 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

Quote:

> I don't have a clue.  You should be in the VB forum, not QBASIC.  I
> think it is the other entry in the comp.lang.basic newsgroup

This is not a QBasic forum.  It is a forum pertaining to all BASICs
(hence the name comp.lang.basic.*MISC*).  However, this person would
likely find the answer faster in a newsgroup catering specifically to VB.

-Jesse

--
====================================
Very funny Scotty!

                Capt. James T. Kirk
====================================

Thu, 03 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can you move a borderless form around in 32-bit VB4 Enterprise

Quote:

>> I don't have a clue.  You should be in the VB forum, not QBASIC.  I
>> think it is the other entry in the comp.lang.basic newsgroup
>This is not a QBasic forum.  It is a forum pertaining to all BASICs

 All Basic's *EXCEPT* VB for WHENDOZE which has its very own hierarchy
 under comp.lang.basic.visual.*, that is. However we do not only
 discuss QB. Any Basic except VB-WIN is on-topic in comp.lang.basic.misc,
 all basics are on-topic in alt.lang.basic, and only vb is on topic in
 the comp.lang.basic.visual.hierarchy. With that said, VB-DOS is
 divided, if it involves forms, then you should use the vb news hierarchy,
 otherwise feel free to ask normal Basic q's in c.l.b.m

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 32-bit/Excel95 - Moving data around.

2. HELP with moving borderless forms around screen

3. Calling 32-bit DLL function from 32-bit VB4 app

4. Russian(Cyrillic): vb4 32-bit works, but vb4 16-bit doesn't

5. How to move a form with no title bar or caption VB 4.0 32 bit

6. Help: moving from 16-bit to 32-bit...

7. Toolbar on MDI Form, VB4 32-bit.

8. Converting C 32-bit declaration to VB4 32?

9. Passthrough queries fail in 16-bit VB4, succeed in 32-bit

10. HELP: VB4-16 bit to VB5-32 bit problem

11. VB4.0 - 16 bit and 32 bit

12. VB4 16-bit vs 32-bit