changing keyboard repeat rate from QB
Author Message
 changing keyboard repeat rate from QB

I previously posted Ethan Winer's table of values to write to port 60h
to change the keyboard delay and repeat rate.  I now knot that It
doesn't apply to Windows 98SE, and probably won't work in any 32-bit
Windows.

I tried writing to the port from the QuickBasic IDE running under
Windows 98SE.  Nothing happened.  As I suspected, Windows intercepts
this attempt to bypass the operating system.

Does Unix store different keyboard parameters for each virtual
terminal?

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:20:35 GMT

1. Keyboard Type Repeat Rate

2. How to set keyboard repeat/delay rate?

3. Character Repeat rate?

4. Possible repeat rate of CommandButton is tooooo long

5. Disabling Keyboard Keys From Repeating

6. Keyboard cursor rate

7. Need help Disabling Keyboard Delays and Rate...

8. Keyboard cursor rate

9. How to slow down keyboard acceptance rate?

10. CAPS and NUM, et al on status bar do not change state when the keyboard changes

11. (FMPRO) How do I Change a value in all of one repeating field at once

12. Changing Screen Res. *and* keeping the Refresh Rate