Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs
Author Message
 Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

Hi everyone,

  I need a bit of help. I'm starting on a new program
and would like to incorporate some graphics that I made
in Microsoft's Paintbrush into the program. I already have
tried gif.bas and bmp.bas, which view picture files in
QBasic, and tried to modify them, with no success. Does
anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Darryl Schneider

The QBasic Zone
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

Quote:

> Hi everyone,

>   I need a bit of help. I'm starting on a new program
> and would like to incorporate some graphics that I made
> in Microsoft's Paintbrush into the program. I already have
> tried gif.bas and bmp.bas, which view picture files in
> QBasic, and tried to modify them, with no success. Does
> anyone know how to do it?

> Thanks in advance,

> Darryl Schneider

> The QBasic Zone
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8191/

I use PCX files and load them into raw data.  After loading, I save the data
to files, consecutively.  My SHOOTER game uses this method.

--
______________________________

Steven Sensarn

______________________________

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

Quote:

> Hi everyone,

>   I need a bit of help. I'm starting on a new program
> and would like to incorporate some graphics that I made
> in Microsoft's Paintbrush into the program. I already have
> tried gif.bas and bmp.bas, which view picture files in
> QBasic, and tried to modify them, with no success. Does
> anyone know how to do it?

> Thanks in advance,

> Darryl Schneider

> The QBasic Zone
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8191/      If you draw the image in Paintbrush, and use a BMP viewer (in QB

source, or whatever)... you can just manipulate the sprite using GET and
PUT from the screen... is that what you want to do?

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you make LARGE matrices in qbasic or qb 4.5

2. QBasic / QB 4.5 / VB for DOS

3. QB 4.5 VGA GUI+Graphics

4. Help QB 4.5 Graphics...

5. Printing VGA graphics in QB 4.5

6. QB 4.5 graphics speed?

7. Modem program for QB 4.5

8. How to take pictures into your QB 4.5 or PB program

9. Password program for QB 4.5

10. Maximum size of QB 4.5 programs?

11. Scientific programming in QB 4.5

12. Problem with QB 4.5 program