Programming site
Author Message
 Programming site

Programmer's InfoPage
http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you need information about some programming languages, compilers or
interpreters for DOS, Win 3.x & Win 95, MacOS, OS/2, Unix, Amiga,
NewtonOS... go to Programmer's InfoPage. It has information about these
languages:

A-pex3
ABC
Absoft C/C++ SDK
ACE
ACUCOBOL-85
ACUCOBOL-GT
Ada
AMPL
BARSIC
Befunge
BETA
Borland C++
CA-Realia COBOL
Cause
Cecil
Chipmunk Basic
CLAIRE
Clarion
COCOA, the Java BASIC Interpreter
Concurrent Clean
Cosmo Code
cT
delphi
DJGPP
Dylan
Eiffel
Erlang
Euphoria
Forth
FPK-Pascal
FutureBASIC
Jas
Jasmin
JavaBasic
Java Bytecode Assembler
Java WorkShop
JBuilder
JFactory
Juice
High C/C++
HI-TECH C
HotTEA
GNU Pascal
IBM COBOL
Icon
Liberty BASIC
LIFE
Limbo
Liquid Common Lisp
MCL
Mercury
Micro Focus Object COBOL
MicroStation BASIC
Modula-3
NESL
NS BASIC
O'Basic95
Oberon-2
Object Oriented Turing (OOT)
Objective-C
OpenBASIC
Optima++
Perl
Pike
Pizza
PL/B
PL/I
powerbasic
Prograph CPX
Prometheus
python
REXX
RM/COBOL
QBasic
QuickBasic
Sather
SMSL
Speed-Pascal/2 (SP/2)
Symantec C++
Terse
Theta
Tiny Basic
TMT Pascal Pro
True BASIC
Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS
VIP-BASIC
VIP-C
Virtual Pascal for OS/2
VisualAge for Basic
Visual Age for C++
Visual Basic
Visual C++
Visual J++
Vortex
Watcom C/C++
XDS
YABASIC
YAFL Programming Language

Total: 102

Programmer's InfoPage
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Alexei Syrovatkin

WWW  : http://www.*-*-*.com/
:-)

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Programming site

Sailor) wrote about:

Quote:
>Programmer's InfoPage
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/6121

>If you need information about some programming languages, compilers or
>interpreters for DOS, Win 3.x & Win 95, MacOS, OS/2, Unix, Amiga,
>NewtonOS... go to Programmer's InfoPage. It has information about these
>languages:

>A-pex3
>ABC
>Absoft C/C++ SDK
>ACE
>ACUCOBOL-85
>ACUCOBOL-GT
>Ada
>AMPL
>BARSIC
>Befunge
>BETA

etc...

you forgot my favorite WIN, DOS, ST, AMIGA, OS/2 programming language

GFA Basic

unfortunately it has few support pages.
check out
http://www.Dortmund.netsurf.de/~erenner

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Programming site

 >Programmer's InfoPage
 >http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/6121
 >
 >If you need information about some programming languages, compilers or
 >interpreters for DOS, Win 3.x & Win 95, MacOS, OS/2, Unix, Amiga,
 >NewtonOS... go to Programmer's InfoPage. It has information about these
 >languages:
 >
 >
 >A-pex3
 > ... snip ...
 >YAFL Programming Language
 >
 >Total: 102

102? Is that all?!

http://www.open.gov.uk/ccta/cctahome.htm, the British government's web page
about the year 2000 bug, mentions a list which contains 2400 languages used
in business since the 1950s!

I haven't looked at it, but the address is http://cuiwww.unige.ch/langlist

Regards
John

--
John Risby
Scanline Visual Communications, Manchester, England

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Basic programming sites

2. QB Program Site

3. Programming site