Win95 Dialup Access
Author Message
 Win95 Dialup Access

Newbie! My needs are simple. I am using vb5 to create an FTP transfer
program. I need to be able to access a dialup account that has already
been established on the Win95 computer, named "Nashville" force it to
dial out and then be able to shut it down once the files are sent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Win95 Dialup Access

Quote:

>Newbie! My needs are simple. I am using vb5 to create an FTP transfer
>program. I need to be able to access a dialup account that has already
>been established on the Win95 computer, named "Nashville" force it to
>dial out and then be able to shut it down once the files are sent.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just one piece of advice: try comp.lang.basic.visual.misc instead -- that's
where all the VB people hang out. c.l.b.m. is intended for all flavours of
basic, _except_ Visual Basic...

--
Marc van den Dikkenberg
-----------------------

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Win95 Dialup Access

Mon, 01 Jun 1998 15:10:35 GMT - Countdown commences in comp.lang.basic.misc. Jim
Ryan launched the following into space:

Quote:
> Newbie! My needs are simple. I am using vb5 to create an FTP transfer
> program. I need to be able to access a dialup account that has already
> been established on the Win95 computer, named "Nashville" force it to
> dial out and then be able to shut it down once the files are sent.

Have a look at the MS Internet Transfer Control.

Perhaps a quick look in the help guide before posting a question would be a
quicker way of answering your questions in most cases.

-EE

You see my name in lights everywhere...

to the email address above)

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5.0 Win95 Dialup Help

2. DialUp Networking In Win95

3. How to activale WIN95's Dialup Networking to connect

4. Executing Win95 Dialup Networking

5. Hooking into a Dialup networking connection on Win95

6. Win95 Dialup (RAS)

7. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

8. Dialup Access runs like a dog

9. Automating retrieving and sending new message from outlook on dialup access

10. Accessing a database through dialup networking

11. trouble with dialup and access

12. How to access dialup network