Displaying .TIF files in Visual Basic Programs
Author Message
 Displaying .TIF files in Visual Basic Programs

Hello,

I have purchased the Visual Basic 3.0 Professional Edition and have written a
few programs in this language.  Could anyone tell me how I might be able to
display .tif files in a small image control or picture box?  The manual seems
to indicate that only .bmp, icon, or .dib files can be displayed.   The box
displaying the image is much smaller than the image itself. My goal is to
display certain portions of the picture by using scroll bars and control
buttons which I will program to display certain quadrants of the picture when
they are clicked.

Thanks,

Denise

Tue, 27 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. visual basic tif file properties

2. dbase programming(basic) in relation to Visual Basic programming

3. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

4. Viewing Tif's from Visual Basic

5. Viewing Tif's from Visual Basic

6. Will VB display grpahic files (.tif, .gif, etc.)?

7. Display TIF file in VB

8. displaying .tif files (and storing them in an access db)

9. Displaying TIF Files

10. Visual Basic 3.0 Windows *AVI* file display

11. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

12. File sending program in Visual Basic