XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!
Author Message
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Hey guys,

XPB! 1.06 has been released. This is a minor update with some
fixes/corrections and the addition of the MENULINE command for
creating menu seperator lines/bars, along with the saving of the IDE
size and position among other things.

Get it at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'm currently waiting on some updated/new tools which I should have
within the next day or two, so the next update will be more of a
"major" release.

Enjoy!

Tony.

-----------------------
XPB! Basic Author
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:35:20 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!
Any kind of ballpark idea when built-in socket commands will appear?
Thanks.

Quote:
> Hey guys,

> XPB! 1.06 has been released. This is a minor update with some
> fixes/corrections and the addition of the MENULINE command for
> creating menu seperator lines/bars, along with the saving of the IDE
> size and position among other things.

> Get it at: http://www.xpbbasic.com

> I'm currently waiting on some updated/new tools which I should have
> within the next day or two, so the next update will be more of a
> "major" release.

> Enjoy!

> Tony.

> -----------------------
> XPB! Basic Author
> http://www.xpbbasic.com

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:55:28 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

  Probably sooner than you're thinking. ;-)

  Actually, I'm shooting for socket commands to be implemented no
later than the end of July, if not sooner.

Thanks,

  Tony.

Quote:

>Any kind of ballpark idea when built-in socket commands will appear?
>Thanks.

-----------------------
XPB! Basic Author
http://www.xpbbasic.com

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 06:45:16 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!
Sounding better all the time.  I was a bit disheartened after registering
PureBasic and trying to get their networking commands to function properly.
You don't even want to hear how I feel about registering IBasic.  I'm eager,
but I can wait a little longer to see what you're going to be offering.
Thanks for the quick response.

Quote:

>   Probably sooner than you're thinking. ;-)

>   Actually, I'm shooting for socket commands to be implemented no
> later than the end of July, if not sooner.

> Thanks,

>   Tony.

> >Any kind of ballpark idea when built-in socket commands will appear?
> >Thanks.

> -----------------------
> XPB! Basic Author
> http://www.xpbbasic.com

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:03:14 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:
> Sounding better all the time.  I was a bit disheartened after registering
> PureBasic and trying to get their networking commands to function

properly.

Tell me why ?

Even such a foolhead like me could creat a FTP Server and Client with
Purebasic ... (just for  e.g.) ;)

Best regards
   Steffl

PS: Version 3.70 is out. It offers a lot of new functions. Especially for
the 3d environment.

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 19:02:09 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> > Sounding better all the time.  I was a bit disheartened after
registering
> > PureBasic and trying to get their networking commands to function
> properly.

> Tell me why ?

One problem I had was that I had to constantly be reloading the compiler and
restarting the programs.  I would get continuous socket errors.  Trying to
open multiple sockets was a nightmare.  I know there was another problem I
was having, but it's been so long back that it's gotten fuzzy in my head.

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:18:15 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:
> One problem I had was that I had to constantly be reloading the compiler
and
> restarting the programs.  I would get continuous socket errors.  Trying to
> open multiple sockets was a nightmare.  I know there was another problem I
> was having, but it's been so long back that it's gotten fuzzy in my head.

Sounds very fuzzy ;)

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 15:42:35 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:
> > One problem I had was that I had to constantly be reloading the compiler
> and
> > restarting the programs.  I would get continuous socket errors.  Trying
> > open multiple sockets was a nightmare.  I know there was another problem
> > was having, but it's been so long back that it's gotten fuzzy in my
head.

> Sounds very fuzzy ;)

All I remember at the moment was that it had to do with file transfers.

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:53:52 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> > > One problem I had was that I had to constantly be reloading the
compiler
> > and
> > > restarting the programs.  I would get continuous socket errors.
Trying
> > > open multiple sockets was a nightmare.  I know there was another
problem
> > > was having, but it's been so long back that it's gotten fuzzy in my
> head.

> > Sounds very fuzzy ;)

> All I remember at the moment was that it had to do with file transfers.

... works fine here ... and you still sound very fuzzy to me ;)

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 02:15:29 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> compiler
> > > and
> Trying
> problem
> > head.

> > > Sounds very fuzzy ;)

> > All I remember at the moment was that it had to do with file transfers.

> ... works fine here ... and you still sound very fuzzy to me ;)

I am fuzzy...gray hair, pony tail, and a beard.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:56:59 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> > compiler
> > Trying
> > problem
> > > head.

> > > All I remember at the moment was that it had to do with file
transfers.

> > ... works fine here ... and you still sound very fuzzy to me ;)

> I am fuzzy...gray hair, pony tail, and a beard.

Exact like me - except the pony tail. My head is nearly hairless :)

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:49:41 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> > > compiler
> > > Trying
> > > problem
> my

> transfers.

> > > ... works fine here ... and you still sound very fuzzy to me ;)

> > I am fuzzy...gray hair, pony tail, and a beard.

> Exact like me - except the pony tail. My head is nearly hairless :)

I keep brushing my hair back in hopes it'll eventually come around to the
front again.

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:09:21 GMT
 XPB! Basic 1.06 Available!

Quote:

> > my

> > transfers.

> > > I am fuzzy...gray hair, pony tail, and a beard.

> > Exact like me - except the pony tail. My head is nearly hairless :)

> I keep brushing my hair back in hopes it'll eventually come around to the
> front again.

LOL :)
I want to invite you to irc.debian.org. At #purebasic you will always find
very nice and capable purebasic programmers. Here can you get answers about
Purbasic if you got some ...

Steffl

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 04:20:49 GMT

1. XPB! Basic Trial Available