Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 5 now available!
Author Message
 Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 5 now available!

New Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta version!  Take 5!  :-)

This new 32-bit version has many new features and is 3x faster than
Liberty BASIC v2.02!

Download LB3 beta 5 at http://www.*-*-*.com/

We are holding our beta testing in this group:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

See you there!

-Carl

 author of Liberty BASIC, twice a PC Magazine Awards Finalist!
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:22:21 GMT
 Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 5 now available!

Carl

Who the heck is [ANN]?

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:31:17 GMT
 Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 5 now available!

Quote:

> Carl

> Who the heck is [ANN]?

You're kidding, right?  On the off chance you aren't, [ANN] means it's an announcement.  Some people
consider those SPAM so this is a way to alert them to that fact before they open the message so they
don't waste their time on messages they don't care to read.  Personally, I like having update
announcements in the newsgroups.  It saves me having to go to each individual Web page to check for
updates.

Tom Lake

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:53:19 GMT

1. Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 8 now available!

2. Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta 6 now available!

3. Liberty BASIC v3.0 beta testing begun

4. Liberty BASIC 3 public beta 4 now available!

5. Liberty BASIC 3 public beta 3 now available!

6. Liberty BASIC 3 public beta 2 now available!

7. Liberty BASIC v3.03 released!

8. Liberty BASIC v3.02 released!

9. Liberty BASIC v3.01 released!

10. Liberty BASIC v3.0 is released!

11. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

12. Liberty BASIC v2 beta 4 released!