Bitmaps
Author Message
 Bitmaps

Is it possible to create a screen image in Windows `Paint' then load
the BMP image to use as a background screen to a QuickBasic program ???

~BoB~

Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Bitmaps

I've written, fastish BMP viewers for 2 and 16 color
BMP's. in QBASIC. Over the weekend I will get them and put them on this
newsgroup. With the subject heading "BMP STUFF"

If anyone speeds them up further then please tell me.

As far as having it in the background this is harder as the text will
write over it with a background of color 0, I don't know how to avoid this.

Quote:

> Is it possible to create a screen image in Windows `Paint' then load
> the BMP image to use as a background screen to a QuickBasic program ???

> ~BoB~

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bitmaps on top of bitmaps

2. bitmaps, easy question

3. =>Bitmaps in command buttons in Access 97

4. Automatically rotating bitmaps via acces

5. Transparent Bitmaps -MS Workaround crashing Outlook

6. Exporting custom toolbars / button bitmaps

7. Updating header as bitmaps

8. fast way to display bitmaps ?

9. pictureboxes, bitmaps and colors

10. Embedded Bitmaps and Namespace Referencing

11. streams with bitmaps

12. updateresource, beginupdateresource, bitmaps