Looking for help with VBDOS
Author Message
 Looking for help with VBDOS

Hi...

I'm attempting to program a BBS package, using Visual Basic for DOS.  I
really need some help from someone who knows how to:

Display ANSI graphics to a remote user, over a direct modem connection
Get commands from a remote user, over a direct modem connection
Use modem speeds that are above 9600 baud

If you even know part of one of these topics, please send me email:

You WILL get credit for any help :)

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Visual Basic for DOS (VBDOS) ?

2. I am looking for any VBDOS add ons

3. Looking for VBDOS

4. VbDos - Looking for Code and Addon's

5. Looking for source examples of VBDOS custom controls

6. Looking for Visual Basic for DOS (VBDOS) ?

7. I am looking for any VBDOS add ons

8. Looking for source examples of VBDOS custom controls

9. vbdos user seeks ftp sites on vbdos

10. help input rountines (vbdos)

11. help input routines vbdos

12. VBDOS FORMAT$ Function help