Pls help...need to know how to switch from full DOS screen to minimised or small screen in windows...
Author Message
 Pls help...need to know how to switch from full DOS screen to minimised or small screen in windows...

Quote:
>I did it before but forgot how to do it now.
>I am running qb4.5 program from windows and will want to switch
>the full screen to smaller screen within windows so that I can
>run other program at the same time my dos program . I can then
>go into different programs from dos to windows.

>Which key stroke allow my to do that or is there any software
>command that can do it ?

Alt + Enter will do it.

Tom Lake

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Pls help...need to know how to switch from full DOS screen to minimised or small screen in windows...

Quote:

>I did it before but forgot how to do it now.
>I am running qb4.5 program from windows and will want to switch
>the full screen to smaller screen within windows so that I can
>run other program at the same time my dos program . I can then
>go into different programs from dos to windows.

>Which key stroke allow my to do that or is there any software
>command that can do it ?

>Thanks

>Alan

You're not talking about the ALT-ENTER combination, are you?
-------------------------------------
In the grander scheme of things, the
historical value of what we have done
here is nil.          --  proverb
-------------------------------------

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

2. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

3. Help Needed:Shelling to DOS - Adding extra Switches

4. Need Help: IMG Full Screen

5. Newbie Needs API Help To Switch" Screens

6. Need Help: IMG Full Screen

7. Need Help: MDI FULL Screen w/No Title Bar

8. whether dos program has full screen

9. Get key event from full screen dos

10. Detecting an active, full-screen DOS box in Win95 from a running VB5 app

11. vb shell to dos on full screen?

12. Detecting an active, full-screen DOS box in Win95 from a VB5 app