ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5
Author Message
 ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

This is my quest.  I have recently started moving code from
a rather large VB5 application to several Generic ActiveX
DLL's.  I have a lovely error handling routine that allowed
the user to select "Retry", "Cancle Operation", and "Exit
Program".  I am now trying to implement the error handling
as an ActiveX DLL so that I may use it in all my
applications.  I am having some trouble doing this.  Does
anyone have an example of how to handle errors well in
ActiveX Dlls.  Thanks for your time.

Scott Kelley
Lead Programmer
H2 Technologies
Atlanta, GA

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

2. ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

3. Error handling between ASP and ActiveX dll

4. Error handling in ActiveX DLL

5. DLL handle & DLL Function handle

6. Error using ActiveX DLL from VB Application

7. Error using ActiveX DLL from VB Application

8. VB-ActiveX-DLL access violation error when call from C++

9. Error using ActiveX DLL from VB Application

10. Error referencing VB 6.0 ActiveX DLL from Word 97

11. Error using ActiveX DLL from VB Application

12. Structured exception handling in C ActiveX dll??