PB 3 and Netware
Author Message
 PB 3 and Netware

Subject: Re: PB 3 and Netware

H>HW>> Are there any tools, libs etc. available for PB 3 to get access easyly t
H>HW>> the Novell-API ?

H>Hm, $150+Shipping/Handling+15%Tax = $200
H>Unfortunately there is no Shareware/Demo available.
H>Is there really nothing else but QuickNet ?

What Netware functions are you attempting to access?

--Dave
---
 t QMPro 1.53 t Success comes in a can.  Failure comes in a can not.

Sun, 07 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3 and Netware
Hello,

H>> Hm, $150+Shipping/Handling+15%Tax = $200
H>> Unfortunately there is no Shareware/Demo available.
H>> Is there really nothing else but QuickNet ?

Quote:
> What Netware functions are you attempting to access?

I would like to write two Netware-programs:

-a program, that removes all print-jobs from a Print-queue.
 (In order that I dont have to use "Pconsole".)

-a program, that lists all currently opened files
 (In order that I dont have to use "Monitor".)

cu

heinz

BTW: "WINDOWS" - Diese Anwendung re(a)giert nicht mehr !
## CrossPoint v3.02 R ##

Fri, 12 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3 and Netware

H>-a program, that removes all print-jobs from a Print-queue.
H> (In order that I dont have to use "Pconsole".)

The March or April issue of Windows/DOS Developer's Journal gives Pascal
source code to do this.  It also gives an in-depth explanation of how to
do it (if your not a Pascal programmer).

H>-a program, that lists all currently opened files
H> (In order that I dont have to use "Monitor".)

QuickNet doesn't support this.  Only the Novell Netware API does.  You
can purchase it from Novell for $499 or something like that.

--Dave
---
 t QMPro 1.53 t Soon To Be A Major Motion Picture.

Sat, 13 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB 3 and Netware

2. Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

3. Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

4. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

5. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

6. PB 3.5 / PB 3.2 Libraries

7. Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

8. Pb of compilation on VB6 with my ocx or pb of compatibility

9. Netware login id

10. User Login ID with NetWare

11. Getting Netware User ID from Access

12. Access vs. Netware 4 (seconds out, round one)