Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC
Author Message
 Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR HUMOR ONLY, THIS WAS A QUICK THING THAT I JUST
TYPED  REAL FAST, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY IT IS SO PATHETIC, AS I
DIDN'T MAKE IT FOR ANYTHING BUT TO KILL TIMER...
I just wrote a VBDOS program in about 5 minutes before I had to go
working this morning that generated random baby names. Because I had 5
minutes, I didn't make a nonsense-filterer....But those closest to
making sense were Syopmep, Semkavt, Braiapd, and Nojidja......Hey, it is
almost the 21st century...You never know...

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC

So were is the program??

Quote:

> THE FOLLOWING IS FOR HUMOR ONLY, THIS WAS A QUICK THING THAT I JUST
> TYPED  REAL FAST, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY IT IS SO PATHETIC, AS I
> DIDN'T MAKE IT FOR ANYTHING BUT TO KILL TIMER...
> I just wrote a VBDOS program in about 5 minutes before I had to go
> working this morning that generated random baby names. Because I had 5
> minutes, I didn't make a nonsense-filterer....But those closest to
> making sense were Syopmep, Semkavt, Braiapd, and Nojidja......Hey, it is
> almost the 21st century...You never know...

> Sincerely,
> Vincent J. Florio

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC

Good call Pavel.

Quote:

> So were is the program??

> > THE FOLLOWING IS FOR HUMOR ONLY, THIS WAS A QUICK THING THAT I JUST
> > TYPED  REAL FAST, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY IT IS SO PATHETIC, AS I
> > DIDN'T MAKE IT FOR ANYTHING BUT TO KILL TIMER...
> > I just wrote a VBDOS program in about 5 minutes before I had to go
> > working this morning that generated random baby names. Because I had
> 5
> > minutes, I didn't make a nonsense-filterer....But those closest to
> > making sense were Syopmep, Semkavt, Braiapd, and Nojidja......Hey,
> it is
> > almost the 21st century...You never know...

> > Sincerely,
> > Vincent J. Florio

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC

In the Recycle Bin, more than likely.

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cyber-Baby Names in QBASIC

Whaddya mean "good call"? I wasn't gloating or anything, I was just
sharing some stupid program I made's existence with the rest of the
BASIC world.

Sincerely,
Vincent J. Florio

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mexico Beach House Vacation trade (or $$) for VBA-ADO cyber consulting

2. Cyber VB5 Consultant Required ASAP

3. How does Cyber Patrol do it?

4. Mexico Beach House Vacation trade (or $$) for VBA-ADO cyber consulting

5. Building Text Report on Babies in Access97

6. Baby Basic

7. Always on Top (oooh Baby)

8. Baby Questions

9. new baby - question-formula