Error 242 in Turbo Basic
Author Message
 Error 242 in Turbo Basic

I am getting Error 242: string / Array memory corrupt messages.

Any idea what it means.

It only started today, but it is cropping up all over the place now.
If I rem out the line the error message appears at it just moves to
another line.
I have tried error trapping but with only limited success.

Replies by email are preferred as my service provider has a news back
log of between 12 and 24 hours at present. I will forward any emails to
news if anyone else is interested.

The last error 242 message was at the following standard statement

440 IF QUIT$="Q" THEN GOTO 640

TIA
Paul

 * To those not yet on the Net I say, I wish I had your telephone bill. *
 * PGP Fingerprint 5D 1B 83 BF 02 EF 1D EB 3D AF C4 09 FA F3 42 3E      *

Thu, 13 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 242 in Turbo Basic

I am getting Error 242: string / Array memory corrupt messages.

Any idea what it means.

It only started today, but it is cropping up all over the place now.
If I rem out the line the error message appears at it just moves to
another line.
I have tried error trapping but with only limited success.

Replies by email are preferred as my service provider has a news back
log of between 12 and 24 hours at present. I will forward any emails to
news if anyone else is interested.

The last error 242 message was at the following standard statement

440 IF QUIT$="Q" THEN GOTO 640

TIA
Paul

 * To those not yet on the Net I say, I wish I had your telephone bill. *
 * PGP Fingerprint 5D 1B 83 BF 02 EF 1D EB 3D AF C4 09 FA F3 42 3E      *

Sat, 15 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Basic - Error messages ?

2. Quick Basic/Turbo Basic Question

3. Quick Basic/Turbo Basic Question

4. FA: Borland Turbo Basic

5. Turbo Basic

6. Turbo Basic 1.0 And Libraries

7. The old Turbo Basic compiler

8. Turbo BASIC

9. About Turbo Basic

10. Help with Borland Turbo Basic (OLD VERSION)???

11. Turbo Basic Decompiler?

12. turbo basic