OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

1. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

2. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

3. my OCX has no access to the MSaccess database in an form

4. my OCX has no access to the MSaccess database in an form

5. access an msaccess database from html

6. Problems accessing MSAccess '97 Database from within MTS

7. Problem accessing a protected MSAccess database

8. Secured MSAccess Database - Can't access new table

9. How to access a MsAccess database var network?

10. Accessing to a ODBC MSAccess database by rdo at same time

11. ActiveX OCX cannot be open form non-modal.

12. cannot load form/missing .ocx?