VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?
Author Message
 VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?

I was wondering, since VB doesn't have the screen COLOR statment if there
is a way to make ANSi type graphix...  any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanx a lot!

haZ

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?
Why do you want to do this?  Since you are using VB, why not use VB
commands?  I don't know for sure if there is a way to use ANSI graphics
other than writing your own driver.

--
Increase the Peace!
Charles LaCour

Quote:

>I was wondering, since VB doesn't have the screen COLOR statment if there
>is a way to make ANSi type graphix...  any help would be greatly
>appreciated!

>Thanx a lot!

>haZ

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?
Well... i want to do this because i'm writing a BBS, I'm making both the
System control program and a client side program... that way u can use it
in a windows format instead of ANSI-BBS, well.. i still want the BBS to be
able to run door games though... and the only way to do this is to embed a
small terminal w/ the client side program...

If u know of any way please let me know...

thanx

Kevin

----------

Quote:

> Subject: Re: VB 4.0 - Are ANSI graphix possible?
> Date: Monday, August 03, 1998 1:41 AM

> Why do you want to do this?  Since you are using VB, why not use VB
> commands?  I don't know for sure if there is a way to use ANSI graphics
> other than writing your own driver.

> --
> Increase the Peace!
> Charles LaCour

> >I was wondering, since VB doesn't have the screen COLOR statment if
there
> >is a way to make ANSi type graphix...  any help would be greatly
> >appreciated!

> >Thanx a lot!

> >haZ

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANSI in VB 4.0

2. VB 4.0, ANSI SQL '89, complex queries?

3. Unicode/ANSI conversion between VB 4.0 and VC++ 4.2

4. ** HELP WITH vb 4.0 I am going crazy**

5. Am I Blind? VB 4.0

6. Is it possible to Run an Access report from VB 4.0

7. Is Multi Threading Possible in VB 4.0

8. VB 4.0 32 bit Recordcount possible problem ?

9. Possible conflict ACCESS 2.0 & VB 4.0

11. ANSI Characters without loading ANSI.SYS

12. Ansi Art without Ansi.SYS