Something Helpful
Author Message
 Something Helpful

I just thought you'd all like to know about something that might be helpful to you or one of your contacts. Check out  this site....

http://www.*-*-*.com/

It offers a great new book that has been very helpful to thousands of people!
How to get a better job, how to negotiate a better salary, how to interview, how to write your resume, how to advance your career....... Secrets from the insiders!

Check it out!   http://www.*-*-*.com/

I hope you like it,
Kent

P.S. I apologize if you get more than this one letter from me. It won't happen again.

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Something Helpful

Quote:

>I just thought you'd all like to know about something that might
>be helpful to you or one of your contacts. Check out  this site....
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

I can't wait for the day that a SpamUbomber starts tracking these
{*filter*}s down  ;-)

TTfn,

Cad___

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Something Helpful

2. Sheridans Datagrid, show something, write something else?

3. Thanks guys, that was very helpful!

4. Helpful Web Page Here

5. Any Suggestions on helpful Web sites

6. How do I get Extra Helpful Parameter Information

7. A helpful tip!

8. Helpful QB Illustration Tool

9. Please please help, any suggestions would be helpful

10. Helpful pointers appreciated

11. very Helpful Error Message - HELP

12. showing the value of a progress bar (version 5 helpful, can do version 6)