Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?
Author Message
 Where's QB.LIB in QB 4.5?

Hi,

I have kind of an embarrassing problem: I can't get a standalone
mouse-enabled program to run for anything...

I am using CALL INTERRUPT to make mouse things happen, and this
requires using QB.QLB. No problem, works fine. Then when I go to
compile it, I'm told it can't find QB.LIB.  Damn.  I look for it
myself: not there.  I reinstall QB from the MS floppies. Not there.

After reading the book for a while longer, I read something about
the QLB building process creating LIBs as a side effect. So I've
played with that for a while. It, too, complains that it can't
find the much-needed QB.LIB.

Sheesh!

Any suggestions? I'd be really grateful!

-greg

Sat, 27 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Door LIB for QB 4.5?

2. QB 4.0 Docs/QB 4.5 Wanted

3. want QB 4.5 QB 7.1 FOR FREE!!!

4. QB.QLB & QB.LIB

5. Isn't QB 4.5 Sharware yet ?

6. Can't get QB 4.5? Try this

7. MIDI's in QB 4.5

8. Sound Lib's for QB/PDS?

9. QB 4.5: reading 16 bit from a port

10. QB 4.5 - Expression too complex

11. Incorporating non-QBasic graphics into QB 4.5 programs

12. WTB: QB 4.5 Book!