Please help for charity! VBasic help
Author Message
 Please help for charity! VBasic help

Hi Friends
I am writing application for research purposes for people with disabilities
which is going to be used by these people as well (free of charge).
I am in need of an either professional or shareware VBXs which let you
control a Switch connected to COM1 or COM2. It would be nice to have the
Mouse active at the same time as well. Otherwise the mouse swithches can
already simulate the situation.
Any help which points me to the write direction or any piece of code which
could help to implement this requirement in house is greatly appreciated and
recognised.
Regards
Reza Oskouie

--
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------+
|  Reza Oskouie   Tel: (+44)  0114-22 22412       E-mail:

|  Address: Dept. of Human Communication Sciences, The University  of
Sheffield
|                 18 Claremont Crescent   Sheffield    S10 2TA
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------+

Sun, 18 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help for charity! VBasic help

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. ADO Query for charity - Help please !

4. ADO Query for charity - Help please !

5. Help required for transferring VBasic 3.0 (16 bit) to VBasic 5.0

6. Please Help ...VBasic and C++ compiles EXE files

7. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

8. please help...dbase code for vbasic

9. Please help... Vbasic codes for Access references

10. VBasic 3.0 & Access 2.0 - Please Help

11. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

12. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,