Linux new langauge : Was ANNOUNCE Linux BASIC
Author Message
 Linux new langauge : Was ANNOUNCE Linux BASIC

I have received a great deal of support and encouragement since I made
available my PC Linux BASIC language and I would like to thank everyone
who took the time giving me feedback.

A number of people missed the original posting as to where they could
download a copy,  it can be found at:
        ftp.demon.co.uk in /pub/unix/linux/apps/misc
There is a 76 page manual available in HTML, PDF and Word format.

Due to the number of questions I have been asked I will be collating
a faq which I will also place on the ftp site very soon.

Regards
Mike Maddock              |

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Linux + Windows Object Basic available for download now

2. Announcing: Free Basic for Linux/UN*X

3. ANNOUNCE: Linux + Windows Object Basic available for download now

4. dos-basic-prg to linux-basic-prg

5. Basic-Language for Windows AND Linux

6. Phoenix Basic with linux

7. Mac or Linux port of Liberty BASIC?

8. Basic programming in Linux

9. ANN - Chipmunk Basic 3.5.8 (MacOS, linux, win32)

10. BASIC for Linux?

11. gfa basic for linux

12. Is there BASIC for Linux outa there