Excel VBA CommandBar
Author Message
 Excel VBA CommandBar

I have a program in Excel 97 that is used to build another workbook
and set it up with some data.  Once the other workbook is created I
want a floating toolbar to appear with a single button on it that
does a certain task (for which I have already written the code) in
the new workbook.
I keep trying (I don't have any reference material except F1) but get
errors of object variables not set.  I'm using examples direct from
the VBA help file, but they don't seem to work.  I'm sure this is
very easy, but I can't seem to get it to work.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
TIA
Shaun

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Excel VBA CommandBar

2. Windows EXCEL VBA / MAC EXCEL VBA compatibility issues

3. Excel 97 VBA vs Excel 2000 VBA

4. How to create a new commandbar in VBA?

5. VBA for Excel97 how to avoid commandbar personalization

6. Can VBA find all customizations of the CommandBars?

7. VBA - Macros - CommandBars - Expert Required!

8. VBA - CommandBars - msoControlPopup

9. VBA - Macros - CommandBars - Expert Required!

10. PowerPoint, VBA, commandbar buttons

11. Access VBA Calling MSWord/Excel VBA?

12. VBA Analysis Tookpack- Excel In Access VBA