COMM port programming
Author Message
 COMM port programming

I am looking for a Communication package for VBDOS or BC7 (same difference).
I would like to also have the source code so that I could modify it to fit
my needs.

Thx.

Fri, 07 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 COMM port programming

Quote:

>I am looking for a Communication package for VBDOS or BC7 (same difference).
>I would like to also have the source code so that I could modify it to fit
>my needs.

>Thx.

Would you settle for powerbasic?  You can download JCOM (source and
executable) from the PB source page at my home page - URL below.  JCOM
handles COM 1-4 at speeds to 9600 baud, does ASCII file transfer (no
protocol).

Visit my source code page at http://www.mindspring.com/~johnecarter
Visit my favorite school at http://www.mindspring.com/~addison

Get PR-Tracker -- tracks problem reports, defects, bugs
INFORMATION:  http://www.prtracker.com/info.html
DOWNLOAD:     http://www.prtracker.com/download.html

Sat, 08 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Comm Port Programming

2. saving comm port in program after exiting program

3. saving comm port in program after exiting program.

4. Comm ports and running Quickbasic programs under windows or NT

5. Comm port access or I/O port access

6. How to loop comm port control to read text files through serial port in VB3

7. Comm Ports in 2.0 & Win 98

8. Getting data from Comm Port

9. Comm Port in/out

10. Comm ports in Access

11. Need help reading data from comm port

12. Using the Comm Port