MAKE MONEY FROM HOME
Author Message
 MAKE MONEY FROM HOME

Start your own home based business right out of you own home,
Processing mortgage refunds, yes we've all seen the ads in the papers and
the pennysaver selling the information for up to $39.95 NOW IT'S FREE.
COMPLETE DETAILS  and forms needed to process mortgage refunds, you see
every time someone buys a house 1/2 of 1% get put towards a fund in case
the purchaser defaults on the loan, this small percent adding from
anywhere between a couple hundred dollars to $1000's ... you charge a
small percent (25%) to process the paper work, very little effert needed
and a good way to make money with your own home based business.
to get you information packet just send $11.00 to cover shipping and
handling to JAMES LEWIS
            P.O. BOX 2
            TRAFFORD, PA 15085

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 MAKE MONEY FROM HOME

|> ... we've all seen the ads... NOW IT'S FREE... COMPLETE DETAILS...
|> To get you information packet just send $11.00 to cover shipping and
|> handling to JAMES LEWIS
|>       P.O. BOX...

Gee, James, I got a great idea. You could post it somewhere for FTP, but,
hmmmm, wait a minute...$11.00 for shipping and handling! This stuff
must be at least a couple of REAMS of paper -- that would be a few hundred
megabytes of information. Golly, and all for FREE! What a deal!  <grin>

Brian M.

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Make Money at Home!!!

2. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR HOME PC

3. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.

4. MAKE MONEY FROM HOME

5. Make Tons Of Money From Your PC At Home

6. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

7. $$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...

8. Home-Made GUI

9. Home-Made GUI