Does you know where there are more source codes for Moonrock?
Author Message
 Does you know where there are more source codes for Moonrock?

If you knows where to find the source code, please send me the adresse(s)!

If you have some source code, please send me it.
 ____________________
-                                        -
- Programmer (ok, almost) -
-____________________-

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Does you know where there are more source codes for Moonrock?

G'Day All

Quote:

>Subject: Does you know where there are more source codes for Moonrock?
>Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 17:36:29 GMT
>If you knows where to find the source code, please send me the adresse(s)!
>If you have some source code, please send me it.
> ____________________
>-                                        -
>- Programmer (ok, almost) -
>-____________________-

http://members.gnn.com/dslayer/QBasic.htm
This has the moonrock source to download (and heaps of other stuff).

Cheers! Ian (post grant submission biologist :-)
Ian Musgrave Ph.D Prince Henry's Institue of Medical Research
PO Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Australia.
Phone +61 3 550 4286 FAX +61 3 550 6125

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MOONROCK SOURCE CODE

2. MoonRock source code

3. Does you know where there are more source codes for Moonrock?

4. nibbles game, source code? (snake game, you know)

5. I don't know how much I should charge for my source code and copyright

6. Anybody know where I can get source code for a card generator

7. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

8. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

9. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

10. MoonRock code for QuickBasic

11. I know this can be done ! ( But I am not smart enough to know how :) )

12. Recordset: What am I doing wrong?