New PowerBASIC Product
Author Message
 New PowerBASIC Product

Subject: New powerbasic Product

                    *********  New Product Release  *******

Now available for PowerBASIC.  You can download both from the PowerBASIC
BBS (408-659-7401), or the support forum on Compuserve (GO POWERBASIC).

PCL4PB43.ZIP; Personal Communications Library v4.3, for PowerBASIC

  Async comm lib supporting COM1-COM20, 115,200 baud, 4 to 20 ports
  concurrently, many dumb multiport boards, 16550 UARTs, interrupt driven,
  RTS/CTS flow control, any UART address using IRQ2 thru IRQ15. For
  PowerBASIC.  Registered version comes with assembler source code to
  communications driver.  <ASP>  $65.00

PPL4PB10.ZIP; Personal Protocol Library v1.0, for PowerBASIC

  PPL4PB is a protocol library supporting XMODEM, XMODEM-CRC, XMODEM-1K,
  YMODEM, YMODEM-G and ZMODEM protocols.  Registered version comes with
  source code for all protocols.  Requires the Personal Communications
  Library for PowerBASIC (PCL4PB) <ASP>.  $40.00

MarshallSoft Computing, Inc.
P.O. Box 4543
Huntsville, AL 35815

(205) 881-4630 Voice
(205) 881-4630 Fax
(205) 880-9748 BBS
---
 t QMPro 1.53 t I'm going to blow up Earth; it blocks my view of Venus.

Tue, 21 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

2. New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access

3. new type of aggregate function (product function)

4. New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB

5. New Product: Manage Access Users and Groups

6. New debugging product?

7. New Product for Lookups and Queries

8. MultiPage Express NEW PRODUCT

9. Introducing New Product

10. New Product BANNERS! Rotating Banners for Web sites

11. New DCOM/COM Product - FREE!

12. New Product for Lookups and Queries