shapes (circle)
Author Message
 shapes (circle)

Hi all!

Does anyone knows how to generate shapes (circle) in VB dynamically?
The problem is that I have a list of cities and its coordinates in the
world.
I like to display them all and their position in a map, but it would be
crazy to do it manually ...

!!!HELP!!!

Best regards,
Heinz-Joerg

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:26:47 GMT
 shapes (circle)

Quote:
> Hi all!

Hello Heinz-J?rg,

Quote:
> Does anyone knows how to generate shapes (circle) in VB dynamically?

You could go into HELP, click the "Index" -tab, and enter "circle".  It will
give you all it knows about drawing circles onto different objects (like the
Picture-object).  (that is, it works that way in VB5 Learning-edition, SP3)

Quote:
> The problem is that I have a list of cities and its coordinates in the
> world.
> I like to display them all and their position in a map, but it would be
> crazy to do it manually ...

Yep, it certainly would be .... :-)

Regards,
  Rudy Wieser

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:45:24 GMT
 shapes (circle)
This will write it directly to the form.
circle (x,y),r,c

x = column
y = row
r = radius
c = color

Quote:
>Hi all!

>Does anyone knows how to generate shapes (circle) in VB dynamically?
>The problem is that I have a list of cities and its coordinates in the
>world.
>I like to display them all and their position in a map, but it would be
>crazy to do it manually ...

>!!!HELP!!!

>Best regards,
>Heinz-Joerg

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 01:18:55 GMT
 shapes (circle)
Thanks for good hint!

Quote:

> > Hi all!

> Hello Heinz-J?rg,

> > Does anyone knows how to generate shapes (circle) in VB dynamically?

> You could go into HELP, click the "Index" -tab, and enter "circle".  It
will
> give you all it knows about drawing circles onto different objects (like
the
> Picture-object).  (that is, it works that way in VB5 Learning-edition,
SP3)

> > The problem is that I have a list of cities and its coordinates in the
> > world.
> > I like to display them all and their position in a map, but it would be
> > crazy to do it manually ...

> Yep, it certainly would be .... :-)

> Regards,
>   Rudy Wieser

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:27:03 GMT

1. shapes (circle)

2. Text in the shape of a circle

3. Circles and Shapes

4. Simple question, How to add color to a circle Shape

5. How print text in a circle (shape)

6. Text in the shape of a circle

7. Shapes shapes shapes

8. new shape in another shape

9. Adding a shape from Forms Shapes Stencil

10. How to differentiate a shape created from Stencil drag/drop and shape Copy/Paste

11. How to update document master shapes from template master shapes

12. Dynamically convert shapes to Process Engineering shapes