gwbasic codes please
Author Message
 gwbasic codes please

I need program codes for my digital diary which however supports only a
very plain and old basic (I think gwbasic or maybe older).
Does anyone know where can I find some?

Thanks in advance

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gwbasic codes please

: I need program codes for my digital diary which however supports only a
: very plain and old basic (I think gwbasic or maybe older).

If you post the manufacturer and model of the device, you may find someone
who has the same one. There are quite a few people who still have machines
that run old BASICs, though most of them hang out in newsgroups
specifically tailored to their machines. Example: comp.sys.sinclair,
comp.sys.cpm, comp.sys.atari, comp.sys.cbm, comp.sys.tandy, etc. all seem to
have a fair number of postings.

... and although many people are loathe to admit it, many programs written
for structured BASIC can be converted to run on older line-number oriented
BASICs. The resulting code is not often pretty and you sometimes have to
improvise, but you might try reading a book on BASIC and converting some
simple programs for other BASICs. Depending on the BASIC dialect your
machine uses, you might have to restructure the program quite extensively.

David Firth   !
NEC PC-8201A  !  You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike
Tandy 102     !

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gwbasic codes please

Quote:

>: I need program codes for my digital diary which however supports only a
>: very plain and old basic (I think gwbasic or maybe older).

A digital diary with basic built in?

Hmm, I'd like to have one of THOSE!
Especially if you could store & retrieve little programs.

The Tandy handheld computers were close, but no telephone
numbers or memos. The new handheld computers run Win95,
but no basic.

Ska

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gwbasic codes please

Quote:

> A digital diary with basic built in?

> Hmm, I'd like to have one of THOSE!
> Especially if you could store & retrieve little programs.

> The Tandy handheld computers were close, but no telephone
> numbers or memos. The new handheld computers run Win95,
> but no basic.

> Ska

It's a CAIO B.O.S.S. digital diary (64kb memory) with an interchageable card system (called IC card system).
I bought the "BASIC" card and so I am able to use it and write little programs, however I don't have too much

time to program so I would like to have a look to already made codes....

Hope my explication is clear.....

--

      "La Tempesta sta arrivando"

      IL COSPIRATORE

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 gwbasic codes please

Quote:

>It's a CAIO B.O.S.S. digital diary (64kb memory) with an interchageable card
> system (called IC card system).
>I bought the "BASIC" card and so I am able to use it and write little programs,
> however I don't have too much

>time to program so I would like to have a look to already made codes....

>Hope my explication is clear.....

Yes, I understand you are looking for small programs to run
on your Casio.    Either I or someone in this group can probably
help, but we need to know what sort of programs you want...

(financial, scientific, etc... ?)

You will probably still need to modify any programs to
display correctly on your little LCD display, and to change the
prompts & results to Italian. (not difficult)

Your local library probably has some books with programs,
that would be an excellent place to start.

Ska

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [2/2]

2. GWBASIC (1/1) - gwbasic.zip [1/2]

3. gwbasic simple programming help, Please!!!

4. gwbasic - please help

5. ****CAN SOMEBODY POST A QBASIC AND OR GWBASIC COMPILER???PLEASE!!!***

6. controlling display of LISTed code lines for gwbasic programs

7. source code of GWBASIC

8. GWBASIC/QuickBasic source code archive

9. retriving code in gwbasic?

10. Need help compiling gwbasic/qbasic code

11. GWBasic: printing CHR$ codes to laser printer?

12. DOES ANYONE HAVE GWBASIC SORCE CODE