HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx
Author Message
 HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

When I execute at the command line REGSVR32 THREED.OCX I get the error
message

LoadLibrary("threed.ocx") failed
Getlasterror returns 0x00000485

Any ideas as development has stopped till I resolve this issue. I've
reinstalled vb5 and the service packs and am going nuts.

Pete

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

Quote:
> When I execute at the command line REGSVR32 THREED.OCX I get the error
> message

> LoadLibrary("threed.ocx") failed
> Getlasterror returns 0x00000485

Why are you trying to run REGSVR32 on it?  It should be registered by VB5
setup.  At any rate, if it has a file date that's newer than the one which
came
with VB5, it won't get replaced when you re-install it.  You have to rename
or
delete it before re-installing.

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! Cannot recognise THREED.OCX in VB5

2. Error using Threed.OCX

3. Using THREED.OCX

4. Using threed.ocx with VB5 ?

5. Threed.ocx licence

6. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

7. Threed 16 OCX setup Error

8. threed.ocx bug?

9. A warning on threed.ocx

10. VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

11. THREED.OCX - Where can i find this file...

12. How to get Threed.Ocx "reworking???