Where can I get a basic compiler in Windows
Author Message
 Where can I get a basic compiler in Windows

: Please tell me where I can download a Basic compiler in Windows enviroment.

Eric,

You should take a look at Liberty BASIC, a shareware programming tool
of my own design.  It doesn't produce true machine language executable
files, but it may meet your needs.  You can get a copy of Liberty BASIC
from:

  FTP   ftp://ftp.std.com/consultants/liberty.basic
  WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~carlg/basic.html
  BBS   508-626-2158

See also the FAQ for this newsgroup.

Carl

author of Liberty BASIC,  "EASY Windows and OS/2 programming!"
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~carlg/basic.html

Mon, 06 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get a basic compiler in Windows
Please tell me where I can download a Basic compiler in Windows enviroment.

Mon, 06 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32-bit BASIC Compiler for Windows!

2. Windows BASIC compiler (not VB) wanted

3. WANTED: Good Windows Basic Compiler.

4. BASIC compiler (for DOS and Windows)

5. * New Basic Compiler for Windows * FREEWARE

6. * New Basic Compiler for Windows * FREEWARE

7. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

8. BASIC compiler written in BASIC yet?

9. BASIC COMPILER : BYWATER BASIC

10. BETTER BASIC - old Basic Language Compiler

11. Getting a compiler?

12. VB5 Help Compiler - Getting Started