Grantham College of Engineering
Author Message
 Grantham College of Engineering

Pardon me for interrupting your newsgroup; I'll keep this brief.

I'm looking for current or past students of Grantham College of
Engineering, especially (but not exclusively) those with experience with
Grantham's program in Computer Science.  I'm also interested in hearing
from anyone who would know anything about the employability of Grantham
graduates.  I'm considering enrolling, and would like to get some
perspective before plunking down some hard-earned money and giving up all
of my free time.

Many thanks.  We now return you to the thread already in progress.
Laurence Rubinow       |            Lizards End Software and Salsa Company

Tue, 02 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. VS.net 2003 and college version

2. Internet College level course on Visual Basic

3. Help a College Student

4. I Need a College degree!

5. Help/Advice Needed for College Project

6. Help needed for college project with Oracle as Back-end

7. College student looking for employment advice from employers and VB experts

8. Please Help Me with My Visual Basic College Work

9. Help a College Student

10. Where's some good colleges

11. I'm taking my first VB college class

12. College student needs online tutor...