command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic
Author Message
 command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic

Does anyone have code that can execute a command/command line from within a
DOS basic program?

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic
try this:

SHELL "c:"
SHELL "dir"

etc

Quote:

> Does anyone have code that can execute a command/command line from within a
> DOS basic program?

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic

Quote:
>Does anyone have code that can execute a command/command line from within a
>DOS basic program?

Sure.... I use the function COMMAND$ in powerbasic. It's a LOT easier than
rooting around DOS memory. ;)

C'ya,

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. command line from Qbasic/Quickbasic

2. Command-Line Arguments in QuickBasic

3. Command-Line Arguments in QuickBasic

4. Command line arguments in QBasic

5. Re; Command line arguments in QBasic

6. QBASIC: Can you bring in command line parameters?

7. Passing a command line parameter to a QBASIC 4.5 program

8. QBASIC - Command Line?

9. QBASIC 4.5 Command Line switches

10. Getting the COMMAND line arguments in QBASIC

11. Help with Win 95 screen saver command line - command line.zip [1/1]

12. getting a qbasic program to run the command to start another non qbasic