Cinti, OH-WANTED BBX BASIC PROGRAMMER
Author Message
 Cinti, OH-WANTED BBX BASIC PROGRAMMER

Hello all,

I own and run a small but growing consulting firm in Cincinnati,  Ohio and
was just asked by a major client to find a BBX Basic programmer.  Is this
a hoax or does BBX Basic exist???  Anyone in this region available???
Money will not be an object if you truly have experience in this
development environment.  I'm to get more information from their HR
department tomorrow but I thought I would post this request tonite.

Please contact me via e-mail at

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Cinti, OH-WANTED BBX BASIC PROGRAMMER

Quote:
>Hello all,

>I own and run a small but growing consulting firm in Cincinnati,  Ohio and
>was just asked by a major client to find a BBX Basic programmer.  Is this
>a hoax or does BBX Basic exist???  Anyone in this region available???
>Money will not be an object if you truly have experience in this
>development environment.  I'm to get more information from their HR
>department tomorrow but I thought I would post this request tonite.

BBx is the world's leading implementation of Business BASIC.  Nearly 1,000,000
licenses have been sold for BBx over the years (it's now called PRO/5 or
Visual PRO/5, if you get the graphical version).

You may have better luck by sending email to these two lists:

Note that these are both open lists handled by majordomo software.  You can
subscribe to either list by sending email to the majordomo at the server with
the text of:

  subscribe [list name]
  end

Don't use the brackets.

Courtesy copy sent via email.

--
  ++   ++   "Well Samwise: What do you think of the elves now?"

  ++   ++------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Visual C/Basic programmer wanted!

2. MIA Basic or Pick Basic programmers wanted

3. Business Basic (BBx) to Visual Basic Translator

4. Need BBX Programmer

5. Basic Programmer wanted in LA

6. DELPHI or VISUAL BASIC programmer wanted

7. VISUAL BASIC programmer wanted in NYC

8. BBX PROGRAMMER NEEDED -- FLA

9. found book for Basic programmers wanting to move on to C++

10. Basic Programmers Wanted $$$

11. BBx Searching for other programmers

12. HELP WANTED - BASIC PROGRAMMER - IL - USA