::: is anyone have BASIC code for IRC Daemon???
Author Message
 ::: is anyone have BASIC code for IRC Daemon???

subj???????

--
bol spider Webmanagement
+1-603-687-5743

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ::: is anyone have BASIC code for IRC Daemon???

Quote:

Look on http://www.frax.co.uk/ and search for IRServer.

--
Rob Kendrick, Kiwi Software (UK)
http://www.kiwisoft.co.uk

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ::: is anyone have BASIC code for IRC Daemon???
you should look at planet source code:

http://www.planetsourcecode.com/PlanetSourceCode/

otherwise you should use microsoft inet-control

or just look at my page: http://www.phoque.de/HM/chat.htm

Quote:
> subj???????

> --
> bol spider Webmanagement
> +1-603-687-5743

> http://hinet.intranets.com

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am having probles with this code

2. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

3. LPT PORT PROJECT on IRC NOW till 2:AM EST

4. need infos about coding WinSOCK Daemons!!!

5. GFA BASIC ???, anyone....anyone....anyone

6. I am using the Compare MS Project COM Program and having issues

7. Questions I am Having Trouble With

8. I am having problems with addnew

9. I am having trouble with bitblt

10. Help!!I am having VB homework problem...

11. Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys

12. I am having trouble