WMF picture zoom
Author Message
 WMF picture zoom

Hi,

I want to know if there is some functionnalty in VB5 or a Win95 API to
zoom/unzoom WMF file pixtures in the 'picture-object'. If affirmative, the
is there someone out whocan provide me the basic code for doiing this.

2. is I have to retrieve information out of pictur elements from this wmf
files, means that by dragging the mouse over some region, I need to have
the information under the mouse cursor displayed as tooltip-text f.e. and
copy this information by click in a given file list.
Also for this I would need some help/ who to /or basic code.

Thanks for any goog idea, suggestion.

Romain.

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WMF Picture box ZOOM

2. Picture zoom-in and zoom-out

3. WMF zooming & Hotspots

4. .WMF Zooming question

5. WMF zoom & Hotspots

6. Zooming in on a WMF

7. WMF handle to insert picture into picture control

8. Zooming Image/Picture in a Picture Box

9. WMF picture from clipboard in Access 97?

10. .WMF image in Picture box causes exception

11. Weird behaviour when resizing WMF pictures (GDI)

12. how to make .wmf pictures