VBX for video blaster
Author Message
 VBX for video blaster

Hello everyone,

        I am a undergraduate student working for a final year project
which deals with multimedia. Now, I selected to take VB as the
development tool. However, I just can't find out a VBX for video capturing
and video compression. If anyone have any idea of related information/VBX
like to share with me, I do appreciate.

        Thanks in advance!

--
Charlton Y. H. Lok

Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VBX for video blaster
Hello everyone,

        I am a undergraduate student working for a final year project
which deals with multimedia. Now, I selected to take VB as the
development tool. However, I just can't find out a VBX for video capturing
and video compression. If anyone have any idea of related information/VBX
like to share with me, I do appreciate.

        Thanks in advance!

--
Charlton Y. H. Lok