Newbie needs help....
Author Message
 Newbie needs help....

I've been doing some experiments in Qbasic lately, and I have a question
which may seem a bit stupid. Is there any way I can make my Qbasic .bas
files become executable (.exe) files.

Regards,

Torje Str?m Evensen

--
"My grandfather used to say that a fella's life wasn't
worth mentioning if he hadn't shared with some people

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie needs help....

QBasic is a cut-down version of QuickBasic.  The QuickBasic compiler
(version 4.5 is the latest I know of) will compile produce an .exe file
from any QBasic .bas file.

Wed, 07 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)

2. Newbie needing help badly!! Please help

3. HELP! Newbie needs help with SQL for VB3

4. HELP - Newbie needs help on simple problem!

5. Newbie needs help running help file

6. Help..Newbie needs help with collections...and arrays

7. newbie needs help with recordset

8. Newbie needs help Using DOS in VB

9. vba newbie needs help

10. newbie needs help