:Need Help, Fading screen 12
Author Message
 :Need Help, Fading screen 12

Hello :)

        I need some help, my friend can do this in Pascal and teach me
but i do not like pascal and i am writing a local shareware program to
make a game a little easier and i need a way to Fade the screen in and
out, this is for the intro the main programing is done.  I need help
doing this, if you are not sure what i mean i need it to show the screen
and it graduly get darker until it CLS then starts to fade in with a new
screen.

        Thanks in advance!
Tas

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 :Need Help, Fading screen 12

FLB>Hello :)

FLB>    I need some help, my friend can do this in pascal and teach me
FLB>but i do not like pascal and i am writing a local shareware program to
FLB>make a game a little easier and i need a way to Fade the screen in and
FLB>out, this is for the intro the main programing is done.  I need help
FLB>doing this, if you are not sure what i mean i need it to show the screen
FLB>and it graduly get darker until it CLS then starts to fade in with a new
FLB>screen.

Hmm, like this?

SCREEN 12
COLOR 15

LOCATE 12, 25: PRINT "Welcome to Hell Bound!"

FOR X% = 63 TO 0 STEP -1
  PALETTE 15, (65536 * X%) + (256 * X%) + X%
NEXT X%

CLS
SLEEP 1
LOCATE 12, 25: PRINT "You'll NEVER get out!"

FOR X% = 0 TO 63
  PALETTE 15, (65536 * X%) + (256& * X%) + X%
NEXT X%

END

                Is this what you wanted?

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. faster PSET for SCREEN 12 / memory layout of SCREEN 12

2. QB screen 12 background color help needed

3. save/load SCREEN 12 screens in QBasic?

4. E_FAIL while trying to do UpdateBatch (VB,ADO2.5,Sybase 12), need help

5. E_FAIL while trying to do UpdateBatch (VB,ADO2.5,Sybase 12), need help

6. Screen 12 backgrounds in QB 4.5

7. 80x60 in PowerBASIC Screen 12

8. Screen 12

9. Address for Screen 11,12,13?