Soccer game in QBasic for Visual Basic
Author Message
 Soccer game in QBasic for Visual Basic

Hi,

Does anybody know of any Soccer game written in QBasic or Visual Basic
which they would not mind in sending me.  I remember the old classics on
other computer platforms like Soccer Boss, Football Manager etc....

I would prefer to receive the source code so I can learn from other peoples
programming.  You help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Steven Salmon

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Soccer game in QBasic for Visual Basic

2. Looking for a QBasic Soccer Game

3. Looking for a QBasic Soccer Game

4. Programmers wanted for soccer game

5. Programmers wanted for soccer game

6. Team wanted for new soccer game

7. Chapter 13 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

8. Chapter 19 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is now online

9. Chapter 18 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

10. Chapter 17 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

11. Chapter 16 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

12. Visual Basic Game Programming Page